Sunday, January 4, 2009

Welcome To 2009


Hello Everybody,

Happy New Year and very best wishes from FBC!
I don't really know what to tell you ... except I hope you and I will have and keep our jobs in 2009, that you and I will be in good health, surrounded by friends and loved ones, that your projects will be fruitful, the art will be good and the senseless violence will cease. It doesn't matter who started it first, people. Please just stop killing and hurting each others, OK?
I also hope you will keep reading books and newspapers in print, and will make sure you don't deprive other people from their livelihood by trying to appropriate their work/jobs/possessions/pirate downloads/whatever is unethical and dishonest, but also help the needy and deprived by helping them find jobs, donating to charity and voting for people who are not vultures (the last one is tough, I know).
Be good, be kind, be well and prosper. This is all the evil FBC! wishes you.

No comments: