Monday, May 21, 2012

Go See Will Fowler's Exhibition At Kordansky

The second exhibition I've seen over the last few weeks was Will Fowler's at David Kordansky in Culver City. It opened on Saturday so it should be up for a few weeks, if you like painting I recommend you go see the show in person because not only my crap pictures below don't do them justice, but there are some effects in texture you can only see up close. There is some "fake automatic writing"* in  some of them, for example, that I'm not sure you can spot via my pictures.

 Will Fowler at David Kordansky, 2012.


  Will Fowler at David Kordansky, 2012.

 Will Fowler at David Kordansky, 2012. 


  Will Fowler at David Kordansky, 2012.

* "fake automatic writing" because Will and I concurred that all-stream-of-consciousness writing can be automatic only if one is high, drunk, or suffering from a high fever.

No comments: