Friday, August 31, 2007

Rita G. is Da Best


Quick, before a day full of errands, chiropractor visits in the heat, etc.
Rita G. is the best curator in this town! I'm dreaming about some kind of windfall solution where she and I would program the funniest, most innovative, kick-ass contemporary art in this town. With someone else doing th fundraising! Citizens, pay more taxes and vote for Rita G. and I to work together. We'll call it La Maison du Peuple. And we'll get Jeremy Deller to make a piece with hedge fund managers singing L'Internationale, par exemple.
Rita, to lift your spirits, a Joe Scanlan pic. Sideways, because Blogger sucks, but I'm sure you can turn your head, unlike me.
You're the best! Go for it, go for it, go for it Rita! (not sure you know the Michael Smith piece?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rita really is the best!

Anonymous said...

Merci!! I have to dispute--
Noellie R. is the best curator
in the so-called free world!