Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Bulletin Board


A quick one, as I'm on my way to the chiropractor (and yes, it does work).

It's openings/high art season again. It sucks, but in a sea of events where you will do more schmoozing than really look at the art, I just want to mention the ones I am likely to attend.
SoCal at LACMA tomorrow

and U-Turn, a show of Australian Art at the Glendale College Gallery.

I may go to that one depending not only on the pain level but also on my future cat Pomme. If all goes well she's moving in this weekend and no, I won't sprae you the pictures.
If you wish to meet me in person, I'm easy to spot: look for a French midget with a neck brace. Very unbecoming but useful.


If you decide to do the whole circuit, I would advise to skip the West Side and try to visit Dave Patton Gallery and if Another Year in LA is open, go there (and say hi to David and Cathy for me).

No comments: